Welcome to the beginning!!

This is the tale of the ongoing adventure that is my 1934 coupe. The story winds it's way through about every aspect of my life, so I imagine it will get off track quite a bit. I envision a section that deals with the technical and the hard lessons that I am learning as I go. I am in the process of doing my first ground up construction of a car, and as usual, the learning curve is steep and painful.
The story starts at the beginning about 3 years ago and I'll try to keep it current. I welcome questions if you have any.
Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy my ramblings...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Badass Lawnmower

This is what happens when there's nothing to do on the car and you have a welder. The looks I get when I mow the lawn are priceless.....





Here's the mower before:



Pretty plain, huh? That's what I was thinking too. then I realized that I had a welder and some spare time on my hands. Everything else was planned on the way back from getting the parts. A few hours later, the Hot Rod Mower was born:




Scroll down......


















No comments: